chromium accessibility status?

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 12:13:19 UTC 2016

No. I'll put it up on kyle.tk. You shouldn't have to have someone help
you get a screen reader working. That's just plain braindead. So I'll do
what I can to keep that file around if it isn't in the usual spot.

That said, I thought the AUR package for Arch got its file from
the-brannons.com. If so, it's still there. Otherwise, it's possible it
hasn't been there for a long time, and that I downloaded it in the
package source before I uploaded it to the AUR. In any case, it will
always have a home at
https://kyle.tk/kgejglhpjiefppelpmljglcjbhoiplfn.json
Hope it helps.
Sent from my starfish and coffee