How did people here learn GUIs

Martin McCormick martin.m at suddenlink.net
Wed Jul 27 20:25:13 UTC 2016

Yes. Lame is anything but. For years, I used bladeenc and it
works but the MP3 files generate continuous floating-point error
messages when played with mplayer. The sound files still play but
something is very unhappy. The same files when encoded with lame
play just fine in mplayer and there are no continuous
floating-point messages.

Martin