orca-compatible display managers

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Thu Jul 28 15:43:32 UTC 2016

Once I followed those instructions, I had temporarily a stable
accessible environment as far as that can be managed on archlinux.  Some
updates that I got as near as I can tell broke ability to login.  Beyond
that, there's no audible indication as to when to login on lightdm with
archlinux so accessibility will continue to be accidental until that
problem gets solved one way or the other.  I had to use a
talkingarchlinux install disk to disable lightdm to even be able to get
to ssh and write this e-mail.  I have a
/usr/share/sounds/purple/login.wav file but don't know which file to
edit to have that sound play at the correct time.  I did find out
/etc/rc.local has the sound playing about a minute too early.