console speech

Mark Peveto southernprince73 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 18:06:33 UTC 2016

There is.  The missing link, at least in the cases I'm dealing with, Christopher, is the inability to install speechd-up.  Many seem to think there
isn't a version that'll work with arch based distros.  So far, they seem to be correct, because I haven't seen an install for it.

Mark Peveto
Registered Linux user number 600552
Sent from vinux using alpine 2.20.13