console speech

Doug Smith romans10.9 at minister.com
Fri Jun 3 19:53:21 UTC 2016

I have had no problems on the arch-based distros getting it to work.
The process is different in that all I had to do is take out the
graphical display manager such as gdm or lightdm and start the system up
with console speech, use startx to start my graphical environment after
turning off speakup, and then just restarting speakup after I was out of
the graphical environment and back into the console.

Hope this helps.

--

Romans 10

   9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe
in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.