Urgent: Linux accessibility help

Fernando Botelho Fernando.Botelho at F123.org
Tue Jun 7 16:23:11 UTC 2016

Hi,

Let me start by saying that I know nothing about Lotus Notes/IBM Notes.

but since you are under pressure, I thought I would suggest this:

If IBM Notes uses a web interface and you will access it with either
Firefox or Chrome, you can try out F123 Access, an extension designed to
fix accessibility problems. It fixes some accessibility problems
automatically, and who knows, it might improve your experience with IBM
Notes.

Full disclosure: I am part of the F123 team.

You can find more info at:
https://F123Access.com/

Best,

Fernando