Urgent: Linux accessibility help

Geoff Shang geoff at QuiteLikely.com
Tue Jun 7 19:22:20 UTC 2016

On Tue, 7 Jun 2016, Fernando Botelho wrote:

> If IBM Notes uses a web interface and you will access it with either Firefox
> or Chrome, you can try out F123 Access, an extension designed to fix
> accessibility problems. It fixes some accessibility problems automatically,
> and who knows, it might improve your experience with IBM Notes.

This is very good to know.  I'd prefer to use the actual client rather
than the web interface, but I'll take something that works over something
that doesn't.  I'll check it out, as Firefox 46 on Ubuntu 14.04 with Orca
3.18 from the accessibility-dev PPA sort of works but not well enough to
be reliable.

Geoff.