need to skip vinux and install ubuntu

John G Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Wed Jun 8 18:57:19 UTC 2016

If you google "rufus" it comes up first.

I have to say, google is your friend. You can save yourself a heck of a
lot of frustration by googling everything before asking on an email
list. It's faster, it's easier, it's more accurate. Well, it's usually
more accurate. You might have to read more than one page for that.

John G. Heim; jheim at math.wisc.edu; sip://jheim@sip.linphone.org