mutt with gmail configuration file errors

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sat Jun 11 07:50:34 UTC 2016

In the following configuration I get complaints about line 9, line 10, and
line 21.  What did I do wrong with those lines?

cut here.
set from = 'jdashiel at gmail.com'
set realname = 'Jude DaShiell'
set imap_user = 'jdashiel at gmail.com'
set imap_pass = 'my-pwd'
# REMOTE GMAIL FOLDERS
set folder = 'imaps://imap.gmail.com:993'
set spoolfile = '+INBOX'
set postponed = '+[Google Mail]/Drafts'
set trash = '+[Google Mail]/Trash'
set any_label = '+[Google Mail]/Any_Label'
# LOCAL FOLDERS FOR CACHED HEADERS AND CERTIFICATES
set header_cache =~/.mutt/cache/headers
set message_cachedir =~/.mutt/cache/bodies
set certificate_file =~/.mutt/certificates
# SMTP SETTINGS
set smtp_url = 'smtp://jdashiel@gmail.com@smtp.gmail.com:587/'
set smtp_pass = 'my-pwd'
# SECURING
set move = no #Stop asking to move read messages to mbox!
set imap_keepalive = 900
bind editor noop
macro index gi '=INBOX' 'Go to inbox'
macro index ga '=[Google Mail]/All Mail' 'Go to all mail'
macro index gs '=[Google Mail]/Sent Mail' 'Go to Sent Mail'
macro index gd '=[Google Mail]/Drafts' 'Go to drafts'
cut here.