updating thunderbird on vinux

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Fri Jun 24 19:35:04 UTC 2016

That, or maybe try a couple thunderbird alternatives if you're up to it.
  There's a package called neomutt and another called balsa that might be
interesting.  I'm about to try balsa and neomutt to see if I can find a
package that won't crash accessibility in low memory environments for
e-mail.  I found it's really easy to crash accessibility with
libreoffice calc with just basic operations like copy and paste.