alsa and pulse. is this good or not?

Kristoffer Gustafsson kg.kristoffer at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 21:39:25 UTC 2016

Hi.
I'm using the latest stable version of debian.
I hope that there is a way to get espeakup to work. I really need
speech in my console.
also I've discovered that I searched wrong when searching for hearing
my microphone some time ago.
I should have searched for "microphone output" + alsa.
that gave me luck.
/Kristoffer