turning on the links are numbered feature in links?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Jun 29 14:14:04 UTC 2016

When in Lynx ...

o to go to options
/links to search for the word links
enter to access the values available. It's called Keypad Mode.

Choose links and form fields are numbered

enter to leave the selection
Home to return to the top of the form
enter to accept changes.

You can make this permanent by editing your .lynxrc

PS: ? -- question mark -- takes you to help in Lynx.

hth