Looking for a good Linux shop in Madison, Wisconsin

John G Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Wed Jun 29 15:35:26 UTC 2016

I happen to be in Madison and I've already offered to upgrade John's
machine for him. But there is a really, really good computer repair shop
in Madison that does linux. It's called Madison Computer Works. I've
been doing business with them since the mid-90s even before I knew
anything about linux myself.

John G. Heim; jheim at math.wisc.edu; sip://jheim@sip.linphone.org