Looking for a good Linux shop in Madison, Wisconsin

John J. Boyer john.boyer at abilitiessoft.org
Wed Jun 29 15:55:13 UTC 2016

Hi John,

Your guesses are correct. It would be nice if the new drive could have
an image of the old one, so it would work immediately. i don't know if
the errors are due to defects in the disk platters or to problems with
the controller. The machine is behaving normally now, but every few days
it starts giving messages about sector errors.

John