turning on the links are numbered feature in links?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Wed Jun 29 17:21:30 UTC 2016

Hi Tim,
Thanks for this.  here is how I solved the problem.
Jude is correct that changing the option in the menu does not work,
although  it might if you make the change then choose the save html
options , I am not sure.
Invoking the option as you provided  does indeed turn on  the feature,
but not permanently.
so I invoked the option, then went to view and chose the save  html
options  choice while the feature was working.
I did look for the html.cfg file.
However dreamhost must put this somewhere else  because I could not find a
file with that name.
Regardless the problem is solved and I thank you for providing a solution.
Kare