turning on the links are numbered feature in links?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Wed Jun 29 18:00:31 UTC 2016

I doubt very seriously if that will work at all.
Dreamhost does not fully construct their shell in that fashion.
In fact if i was to base the way Ubuntu shells structures function  using
my dreamhost experiences...I would never touch this at all.
fortunately shellworld does a better job.
Still I do not create service related directories on the sites of
companies not my own.
the invoke option turned on the feature, therefore there is no reason to
follow these steps, especially as I have no reason to feel the steps will
produce the desired results.
Kare