turning on the links are numbered feature in links?

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Wed Jun 29 19:08:06 UTC 2016

That save html options also does nothing and is suspicious in its
placement too.  Why is it in the main view menu?  This package with
respect to this form of accessibility is broken on panix.com and my hard
drive.  Something else suspicious, you're not told what keys you can hit
inside menus to change menu configuration items.

Lastly links or links2 is better than elinks with respect to
accessibility.  The html-links-are-numbered option is missing from
elinks.