turning on the links are numbered feature in links?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Wed Jun 29 20:02:14 UTC 2016

I understand.  that is why I am making an effort to be so specific.
>From what I have come to understand, what makes a local machine local is
that you have done the installation, managed the configuration, and at least
to some degree, determined its content.
Both shellworld and Dreamhost use Ubuntu, but their choices for their
idea of a shell are not   even in the same universe.
Therefore I dare say it follows that what is local for one may
be profoundly different for another.
Kare