Debian installers.

Tim Chase blinux.list at thechases.com
Tue Mar 1 23:36:50 UTC 2016

On March  2, 2016, Anders Holmberg wrote:
> what is the nitinstaller?

Spelling it correctly will likely help you find the documentation you
need.  It's a "net" installer, as in a minimal boot image that
boot-straps you into the installer.  From there, it downloads the
rest of the bits that it needs over the network (thus
"net-installer").  This is the way I usually install Debian, as it
only downloads the packages I request, rather than downloading a
large install image that may include things that I don't need/want.

-tim