Debian installers.

John G Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Thu Mar 3 14:45:57 UTC 2016

Did you find the instructions for an accessible debian install?  I
switched to ubuntu about 6 months ago and I have not installed debian
jessie. But I think all you have to do is keep pressing the s key as it
boots. When I was using debian, I did several installs a week and I
learned that the timing isn't critical.  You can just keep pressing the
s  key until it starts talking. Of course, you have to have a working
sound card and speakers for it to work.

John G. Heim; jheim at math.wisc.edu; sip://jheim@sip.linphone.org