[pulseaudio-discuss] another reason not to like pulseaudio

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Mon Mar 7 23:07:55 UTC 2016

Talkingarchlinux has system.d by default installing along with
pulseaudio also as default.  I didn't know about de-vua and when it gets
available will be interested to test it since that distro is interested
in acessibility, it's important to support those with interests in
helping accessibility in the floss community wherever found to me at
least.
talkingarchlinux as I have it set up now is a command line environment
since the tutorial on taking a command line environment to a graphical
user interface environment isn't yet available and from what I've read
talkingarchlinux is supposed to be more stable in graphical user
interface accessibility mode than sonargnulinux which is a fork from
manjaro.  I don't know this to be the case yet but it will be
interesting to find out when support at talkingarch.tk gets the time to
produce that podcast.  For those that don't know, manjaro is a fork off
of archlinux and talkingarchlinux is a variant of archlinux as well.