for those who use elinks?

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Fri Mar 18 12:38:49 UTC 2016

Hi,

On my Ubuntu 14.04 server, elinks doesn't have Javascript support. As you
may know, there are several packages, all slightly different. Specifically,
there are elinks, links and links2. One of those might have Javascript
support, but I doubt it, at least not on a standard Ubuntu system. I suggest
having them custom compile from source with the Javascript libraries. You
can compile your own version for use in your home directory as Tim already
pointed out.