for those who use elinks?

Tim Chase blinux.list at thechases.com
Fri Mar 18 19:02:51 UTC 2016

On March 18, 2016, Karen Lewellen wrote:
> And what setting function indicates this output?

It outputs the features with which your "elinks" was built.  I'd
expect to find something like "JavaScript", "ECMAScript", or
"SpiderMonkey" in the output if it was built with JavaScript support.

If it does have support, then it's an issue with the site you're
visiting (or possibly with elinks' partial JavaScript support).  If
your build of elinks doesn't have support, you can pester your admin
(possibly providing the link from my earlier email as a hint on how
to go about doing it) and ask to rebuild the binary with JS support.

As a side note, several folks here use shellworld.net and I've not
been able to learn much about it.  I'd love to have an account there
for testing solutions when posting on the list.  Do you have further
information or contacts on how I could go about getting such an
account?

-tim