web based ssh?

Chris Brannon chris at the-brannons.com
Thu Mar 31 13:58:33 UTC 2016

Shlomi Fish <shlomif at shlomifish.org> writes:

> There are many command line or terminal-UI apps written in and for cygwin, but
> there are also many GUI applications, such as those speaking the X11 protocol.

Sadly, the raw X11 protocol is not accessible, and it probably never
will be.  Cygwin applications written in toolkits that have
accessibility hooks may be accessible.  Or not.  I'm pretty certain that
GTK apps are accessible on Windows, but I don't know if this also
applies to GTK apps compiled for Cygwin.

-- Chris