web based ssh?

John G Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Thu Mar 31 14:29:08 UTC 2016

How can an ssh client run in a browser? Maybe the ssh client can be
launched by the browser. But it has to establish a connection and talk
to the server via the ssh protocol on port 22.  Ultimately, it's no
different than putty or secureCRT.

John G. Heim; jheim at math.wisc.edu; sip://jheim@sip.linphone.org