web based ssh?

John G Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Thu Mar 31 17:00:53 UTC 2016

Right but my point is that all that is is chrome acting as a ssh
client.  It's an ssh client with the chrome user interface. Maybe
pointing out that it's not a meaningful distinction is not a meaningful
point.  I guess if it looks like a web-based client, that's all that
matters, right? But there is no such thing as a web-based ssh client.
That can't be.

John G. Heim; jheim at math.wisc.edu; sip://jheim@sip.linphone.org