web based ssh?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Mar 31 17:37:36 UTC 2016

My bad when writing the below. I guess I hadn't had enough coffee yet!
My apologies.

Clearly, if the issue is running accessible gui apps under cygwin, you'd
need to provide the entire infrastructure that Orca requires. I don't
believe cygwin does that. And, I don't see the point of trying to add
all of that into cygwin when you can simply run vmware or virtualbox and
get the same result.

Lastly, my comments below are clearly about GTK app accessibility in
native Windows environs, not under cygwin.

Janina