web based ssh?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Mar 31 17:40:55 UTC 2016

Hi, Chris:

The best path to interoperable applications, imo, is to use W3C
standards such as html5 and ARIA. The application that delivers its UI
using HTML and ARIA will be very accessible across all modern
environments, especially when the issues with mobile browser
accessibility are finally resolved. I believe we're close on that.

Janina