installing much desktops

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Mon May 2 11:53:14 UTC 2016

I'm not sure what you're referring to when you say "how was it with
Debian". I'm not sure what "it" is.

Vinux 5, which is based on Ubuntu 14.04, includes Gnome, Mate and Unity.
I run Gnome on my laptop and Mate on my netbook, since Mate requires
less resources. I used to prefer Unity, but when I got to play with all
three desktops, thanks to Vinux, I settled on Gnome and Mate.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail