connecting to wireless network

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Thu May 5 13:20:02 UTC 2016

Stock debian can be problematical even if the firmware debian iso is
used for an install since I have a ralink usb wifi adapter even the
firmware disk can't install even though all drivers are supposed to be
on that disk.  When I tried the same installation using kali sauna
though, the card was recognized and I had no problem getting onto the
network.