connecting to wireless network

Doug Smith romans10.9 at minister.com
Thu May 5 17:35:27 UTC 2016

Kali is a security auditing and penetration distro based on debian.  It starts out with stock debian testing and has some enhancements and other tools added to it.  You can use almost any hardware with it and there is no
problem.

Just be careful with kali, though.  You are always running as root and, unless you are very very careful, there is just a small amount more room for accidents.

It is no problem to use, just use it like stock debian.  Just make sure you have backups of important things on external removeable media.  I have learned about that the hard way several times in the almost 31 years I
have used computers and I have no more advice than this.

Hope this helps.

--

Romans 10

  9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe
in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.