vinux questions

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Thu May 19 12:50:17 UTC 2016

Language selection should have been done as part of the installation
itself.  Vinux is a poor choice for text-based anything since it
abandoned its text-based branch abck around version 3.x which was 2 or
3 years ago.  A better bet for text-based installations is the iso at
http://talkingarch.tk/.  Although it talks, brltty comes on the iso so
you can start that up in the usual way if braille is more effective than
speech for you.  It may be possible to enable speech and braille, I
don't know since I never had the funds to purchase my own braille
display and use it with any of these Linux distros.