Orca & tbird issues

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 19:28:05 UTC 2016

I haven't had problems as you have described in Thunderbird for some
time, although I do get hangs and frozen speech, even though all other
apps speak without issues. SeaMonkey on the other hand works much better
here. I neither hear spoken messages that are not selected, nor do I
lose focus often. I have disabled all checkboxes that cause messages to
be stored on this computer, so it cuts down a lot of the i/o that seems
to hang things. However, Thunderbird doesn't appear to honor that
option, so I'm on SeaMonkey for the foreseeable future, untill or unless
Evolution, Balsa, Geary, Claws-mail or something else gets its act
together and starts reading everything I need to hear and/or stops
crashing as I try to use it.
Sent from a revelation