Orca & tbird issues

Jeffery Mewtamer mewtamer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 22:03:03 UTC 2016

Personally, I've never seen the point of e-mail clients and have
always used a web browser to check my e-mail. Granted, not all e-mail
web interfaces/web browser combinations work as well with Orca as
Gmail's HTML view in Firefox does.

Then again, I've never had any luck using Orca with a full Desktop and
on my current machine, I'm running Firefox in a stripped down
X-session.

--
Sincerely,

Jeffery Wright
President Emeritus, Nu Nu Chapter, Phi Theta Kappa.
Former Secretary, Student Government Association, College of the Albemarle.