fedora spins request

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Nov 10 14:47:34 UTC 2016

All that's missing is Speakup. Build that and do it via rpmfusion.net.
That will bring Fedora to parity with the other distributions that
support accessibility. Everything else is already there.

If you want to be generically in sync with the wider Fedora community,
you might accomplish this by building the set of staging modules for the
kernel, but Speakup is likely the only one we blind users will want.

PS: If you want to see all that's packaged for Fedora, look under the
"Everything" folder under downloads on https://getfedora.org

Janina