Accessible redhat?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Nov 10 14:40:46 UTC 2016

Afaik, no one is testing, they're just building the standard pieces that
ship with a Redhat (or Fedora), i.e. brltty, emacspeak, orca, liblouis,
etc., etc.

I left Fedora because no one is building Speakup modules any longer, and
I made the personal decision that I didn't want to get involved in
building kernel modules for every kernel release. One used to be able to
get the staging modules from rpmfusion, but no more, not since
approximately kernel 4.0.

Janina