Orca & tbird issues

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Fri Nov 11 19:31:06 UTC 2016

Sticking to the familiar makes a ton of sense. Switching is hard work,
because learning the new tool is hard work.

Years, many years ago I used pine as my tool. I finally left it for mutt
for one simple reason--I could delete an entire thread of email with a
single keystroke action. In pine that was 4 distinct actions, as I
recall. I was miserable for the first couple months of using mutt, but
I'm very glad I switched.

Janina