spammer on list

Henry Yen blinux-mail at AegisInfoSys.com
Sun Nov 13 09:17:19 UTC 2016

It works on any platform, including linux.

In the "View" menu dropdown, change "Headers-Normal" to "Headers-All".

Alternatively, in the "View" menu dropdown, select "Message Source" (usually
there is a shortcut, CTRL-U, that also will do that). The entire message,
including all headers, will come up in a new window.

--
Henry Yen                                       Aegis Information Systems, Inc.
Senior Systems Programmer                       Hicksville, New York