seems we have a spammer here

Henry Yen blinux-mail at AegisInfoSys.com
Sun Nov 13 10:12:54 UTC 2016

I checked my mail logs, and I believe this spammer is spamming you directly
and not through the blinux mailing list; I've not refused any e-mail sent
from the list's system, yet have not seen any spams like this one.

The way to check is to look at the headers of one of these "kimi" spams,
and make sure that one of the first-or-so "Received:" header lines looks like:
(or something very close to that).

Another thing to check (but may not be as reliable) is that the "To:"
shows that the recipient is "blinux-list at redhat.com", and not your own
personal e-mail.

A third thing to check is that the headers for the mailing list are
present; there should be a half-dozen or so, all beginning with
"List-"something.

--
Henry Yen                                       Aegis Information Systems, Inc.
Senior Systems Programmer                       Hicksville, New York