spammer on list

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 15:28:53 UTC 2016

I recall using sent from my ARM at some point this year. But usually
these are completely random as I think of them, although I've been using
song titles for the past few months. I'm not sure when that will change,
but new things will keep popping up in my signatures for the foreseeable
future in any case. BTDubs, I don't actually use any kind of script for
my random signatures. They come from my brain as I write them <smiles>,
or from the title of whatever song comes to mind at the time.
Sent from my thunder