spammer on list

Tim Chase blinux.list at thechases.com
Sun Nov 13 21:06:27 UTC 2016

On November 13, 2016, Jeffery Mewtamer wrote:
> People complain about how hard text input is
> without a keyboard, yet people have collectively made choices that
> encourage smartphone makers to forego keyboards and has lead to
> tablets largely replacing laptops.

Indeed, the Google "Swipe" keyboard (not very accessible) is what I'd
consider "sucks the least" of virtual keyboards. But yeah, for
anything more than a sentence or two, I'd much prefer a physical
keyboard.  I love my netbook for travel (even if the keyboard has a
few keys in wonky positions), and I've had my eyes on a
tablet+keyboard combination that occasionally comes on sale for
cheap.  I guess, much like vi/vim, I have too much invested in
touch-typing to seriously consider any other option.

-tim