spammer on list

Jeffery Mewtamer mewtamer at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 21:28:18 UTC 2016

The only smartphone I've ever owned was a Samsung Acclaim, which was
the rare Android phone with a slide out keyboard. When my vision got
too bad to use that, I switched to a hand-me-down flip phone, and the
only reason I'm not still using that old phone was that my carrier
recently started selling flip phones again.

I have a Blaze ET for multimedia and eBooks, but for serious mobile
computing, I pull out my Raspberry Pi, plug-in a portable USB power
brick and earphones and use the same full-size wireless USB keyboard I
use with my desktop at home, though I wouldn't mind replacing the
keyboard with something small enough to fit in my fanny pack with the
Blaze, Pi, and power brick while still being large enough to thumb
type.

--
Sincerely,

Jeffery Wright
President Emeritus, Nu Nu Chapter, Phi Theta Kappa.
Former Secretary, Student Government Association, College of the Albemarle.