iPhone Debate.

Jeffery Mewtamer mewtamer at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 23:33:23 UTC 2016

Forked from the Spammer thread.

I've never owned an Apple product, and unless their business model
changes significantly, I never will, but pretty much every review of
any iPod, iPhone, or Ipad I've ever read paints a picture of needing a
hacked device if you want to do anything outside the rather narrow
band of what Apple is okay with you doing on the hardware you bought
from them, and in general, Apple gives off an even stronger control
freak vibe than Microsoft.

--
Sincerely,

Jeffery Wright
President Emeritus, Nu Nu Chapter, Phi Theta Kappa.
Former Secretary, Student Government Association, College of the Albemarle.