iPhone Debate.

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Sun Nov 13 23:45:05 UTC 2016

No, there are apps for everything in the Apple store. Oh, I have little
doubt that you can find stuff it doesn't do. But it would have to be
something pretty specialized.    Apple does keep a pretty tight grip on
what is in the store but, that does have it's benefits. It's not that
different than debian keeping a tight grip on what's in the debian
repository. The main difference is that you don't have to do anything to
go outside the repository. But then debian doesn't offer any warranty
and Apple does.