iPhone Debate.

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 23:51:15 UTC 2016

According to Henry Yen:
> # Android in a similar fashion also not-so-subtly
> # urges its users to sign up with/for a Google account to do everything.

That said, at least there is a completely free Android OS called
Replicant, which although it runs on only a small number of devices, it
needs no Google account or apps in order to run. I do hope though that
there is in fact a way to get one of the open source versions of
Talkback running on it, or it would be quite problematic for us to use.
IOS  on the other hand doesn't even have such an option, therefore, it
is even more useless to me than I initially said it was, since I don't
even have the freedom to purchase hardware that will run a completely
free version, as there is no completely free version to be had, and no
choice of hardware either for that matter.
Sent from the ladder