iPhone Debate.

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Mon Nov 14 00:44:43 UTC 2016

Well, some  years ago I tried an Iphone, but could never become comfortable with
a touch screen. At least an Iphone had a button for SIRI which an Android did
not. Well, I ran a search in quotes
"smart phone with buttons"
Actually an item came up, but so-far you must buy from out of the US. Its a
Kapsys, which they said was going to be available in October. Anyway Kapsys has
a touch screen on the left, buttons on the right, however, some of the layout is
weird. The Kapsys site is a challenge to find English. I already spoke with the
future US distributer, but they like myself are still waiting
Hart