mutt indexing (was Re: Orca & tbird issues)

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon Nov 14 01:38:32 UTC 2016

Aha, very excellent, and hearty congratulations to you! A tad early, but
deserved I'm sure!

Since people like to give graduates advice, it'll my two cents based on
this topic. Dump the Amazon stuff, just as you said. If you ever need
that, Amazon has your data under your account. But, do come up for a
plan for the work related stuff atleast, and maybe some of the truly personal
stuff, too. You'll likely find the work related archive will prove
helpful in ways you can't forsee.

Janina