no unalocated option with linux

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Thu Nov 24 15:44:19 UTC 2016

That's probably because Windows used all of that space on your disk
unless you know for certain otherwise.  Did you inspect your disk using
the print command inside of parted on Linux from a linux livecd yet?  If
not, I suggest you do that and then you will know for sure if you have
any unallocated space on your disk.