Building ARCH

Fernando Botelho Fernando.Botelho at F123.org
Tue Oct 4 22:43:43 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

I was slowly and painfully figuring out how to install the latest ARCH
without the benefit of an installer, and slowly automating the process.
At the rate I was going, robots would have helped me finish. However, I
found a script that does it all, and it is ready to go.

Since the list has already helped me so much, I thought I would share it
here in case it proves useful to others.

The script was designed by Helmuthdu and is available on Github.

You can grab it using git with:
git clone git://github.com/helmuthdu/aui

This is probably old news for most of you, but it saved me so much work,
I thought it worth sharing.

Best,

Fernando