portaudio in arch

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat Oct 8 18:32:20 UTC 2016

Fernando Botelho writes:
> So how can one find out who is in charge of portaudio in ARCH Linux?

Depending on whether or not the package is installed on your Arch, one
of the following two commands:

sudo pacman -Si portaudio

sudo pacman -Qi portaudio

This, and additional info about asking such questions on Arch is
documented. Find your pacman documentation at:

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Pacman

NOTE: Arch is one of the best documented Linux distributions ever, imo.
I've found it useful to bookmark links like the above, and I commend
that practice to you.

hth

Janina